Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Vick and I are heading out tomorrow around 3 pm and first stop will be Mason Ohio - just NE of Cincinnati. Thursday morning we will join the Highway 127 Garage Sale Trail. I have sun chips, gum, and chex mix. Oh, and a bottle in case we run into a dry county! It was SOOOOOOOOOOO hard to book a hotel at this late date any further that Kentucky, so we are going to only stop at sales on the right side of the road going down then turn back in Southern Kentucky and hit all the sale on the right side of the road coming back - that's a plan isn't it? HA HA.

For those worried I will be wearing cammo green shorts with a yellow top - last seen wearing ya know.

Next year Patty and Barb are gonna come and I am going to make sure Shelly flys out to join us. Won't that be a hoot. The following weekend Pat and Barb and I are doing the Michigan Garage sale trail. We will spend one night in St. Claire and hitting the trail way past Port Huron. Beautiful country up there.

Anyway, until tomorrow, and Mason Ohio, have a great night. Vick, should I call and wake you up? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment